Re: Personalized plates

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Personalized plates
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:45:50 -0800
Somehow I never got into personalized plates but I stayed away from
normal issue plates too.

A bunch of years ago I got California historical vehicle plates for the
Land Rover.  License plate # 7050.  Over the past few years I have given
some thought to replacing them with year of manufacture plates but
Historical plates have long run out of numbers and had to add a letter
to the plate.  I would have to give up a historical historical plate.

The TR3A has year of manufacture plates, WYV45 with a 1961 year sticker
on the yellow with black lettering plates.  The rear frame is an old
Monterey British Motors frame and there is a 1961 Del Monte Forest badge
on the grille.  From where I live Monterey British Motors  would have
been my nearest British car dealer.

TeriAnn
www.tjwakeman.net