RE: Mystery wires

To: "'Steve'" <sdhiller@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mystery wires
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:23:03 -0400
 If it's the male spade connector under the latch and next to the battery,
it's a grounding point. All ground wires are typically black so clean up
those two wires to determine their color or cut in to the harness to
determine their color. When I re-wired my TR6 with Dan's harness, I seem to
recall that spade connector as having two ground wires on it.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org