Re: Leather Steering Wheel Cover

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>,
Subject: Re: Leather Steering Wheel Cover
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 06:11:38 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, my wife had volunteered to do it!  I took over once I saw the
blisters and cuts she was getting from doing it by hand.  To be perfectly
honest, I can't remember which of us came up with the latch hook idea after our
hands were all tore up, but Lord did it make a world of difference!

Raymond