Re: TR3A Loud With the Top & Side Curtains On

To: bbrewer@qnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A Loud With the Top & Side Curtains On
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:05:26 -0700
Hi Bill,
        Welcome to the wonderful world of side-screen cars ... yup
they are noisy, yup the side screens "suck out" ... especially when
it is raining, and nope ... never had any screws pull out ... well
not ones that were not already loose ... <G>
        We will be coming through Tehacapi (siq) on our way to
Triumphest, maybe you can join our caravan ...

Take Care ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L