Re: Coil

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Coil
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 19:39:32 -0400
Randall wrote:
>The 56 TR3 I recently bought runs just fine on what appears to be it's
>original coil.>

Randall, I must have missed it if you mentioned it earlier.  You bought a
new TR3 to take the place of your wrecked one?  Wonderful!  Is it, as you
described your last one, a "rat rod"?  OD?  Did you buy it completely
restored, partially restored?  Needing restoration?

Just curious what you looked for when you bought a used TR3, since others on
the list probably have done, or will do, same.

As always, Randall, thanks.

Terry Smith
New Hampshire
'59 TR3A  Frame off awaiting the body guy...should be driving next summer!