RE: VTR "ET All"

To: <TR250Driver@aol.com>, <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR "ET All"
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:28:27 -0700
Well, not exactly but I find it hard to consider a person a real Triumph Guy
if they are not a member of any Triumph Club. To me the local clubs come first
and the National Clubs next depending on ones interest and financial
resources.  Quite possibly just being a "Lister" would also qualify but I think
one
would be missing out on the real world experience that makes our hobby so
enjoyable.

What a load of crap. I have owned triumphs since 1967 and have never yet been a
member of a Triumph Club. In spite of that I have performed the vast majority
of the work on my cars myself. So because I have not and likely will not be
member of a club I am not a Triumph Guy? To reiterate; BULL CRAPOLA!

Deano