Re: VTR "ET All"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR "ET All"
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:40:11 -0400
Folks, I started some of this or contributed to it's further discussion. My
comment regarding one National Club for all Triumphs is still my opinion but
in saying so I never meant to imply nor did I imply that local clubs should
not exist. My reference to special interest clubs was focused on National
Organizations for one or more of the Triumph models but not all Triumph
models. I think that was clear in spite of how it's been twisted. I also
fully support local chapters of VTR and I'm not certain that those chapters
need to be single marque Triumph only focused to be a recognized VTR
Chapter. Someone needs to clarify that and in fact change it if the rules so
specify, again in my opinion.

We all like what we own and bought it because that's the model we preferred.
(Except for Darrell who likes them all and I think would buy more if Bev
would let him.: ). Will there be the friendly rivalries, of course there
will be, but in my mind that's all it is. If it's not then whoever has the
elitist attitude should take a breath.

I doubt that I'll change anybodies mind on the subject of a single national
organization but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

To the VTR board, here is a chance to evaluate your image, listen to the
comments, and discuss them at the National.

Respectfully,
Jerry Van Vlack