Re: Scam warning

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scam warning
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:17:48 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/2005 9:41:00 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

I've  gotten several emails today "from" service@paypal.com,  with a subject
of
"Notification of Limited Account Access".  I'm not sure what the  scam is, but
I'm certain these emails did not come from PayPal, so it's got  to be some
sort
of scam.

They will ask you to "sign on" and then they have your user name and
password with which to use your PayPal account.  This is the same scam as  the
Bank
of America, Chase, MBNA, etc. emails.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton