Re: 71 GT6 Brake Master

To: Jim Muller <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Subject: Re: 71 GT6 Brake Master
From: Michael Porter <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:59:28 -0600
Just one proviso to this recommendation.  My experience with this
replacement cylinder is that it leaks from the same junction.  I suspect
that there's either a materials or supplier problem, but haven't yet
tried to source different o-rings to fix the problem.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....