TR3A PARTS HORDE FOR SALE - Sorry for being Self Serving

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A PARTS HORDE FOR SALE - Sorry for being Self Serving
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:26:38 -0500
Hi everyone!
I'm sorry to bomb the list with this, but I want to offer my TR3 Horde to
the community before putting it on Ebay.  The link below will take you to a
website which lists the parts I have on offer.

I'm really hoping that an enthusiast or business will be able to come by and
acquire the entire lot.  This will make my wife happy by cleaning the garage
so she can park her SUV inside for a change. She's getting irate and I don't
know how much longer I will survive before she finishes me off ;-)

Have fun, but be patient, there are some big photo's here!

http://www.brazinski.com/tr3horde.html

Thanks for your tolerance!

Wayne
Illinois, USA