Re: [Wedge] TR6 help - off topic

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, ashby@hersheys.com, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu,
Subject: Re: [Wedge] TR6 help - off topic
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:18:40 EDT
In a message dated 7/20/2005 5:07:10 PM Central Standard Time,
ZoboHerald@aol.com writes:
> What about body number? gearbox number? differential number? All of them
> might give some clue as to how much (or little) of a "mongrel" the car might
> be, especially the body number.

Well, yeah.  But I though we would just take some baby steps first.  If they
check out then we can then get more thorough.  But it looks like a little
miscommunications started us down the wrong path.

And, besides, if he's just looking for a driver that stuff really isn't that
important.  But if someone swapped VIN tags there could be some legal issues.

Dave