Re: not specifically triumph, but vintage related

To: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: not specifically triumph, but vintage related
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 15:38:05 -0400
I have had the pleasure of once driving a "D", and it is a lot'a car, and if
you saw the pictures of it on TV it had been hit very hard, very sorry for
the folks involved, until you drive one of the really old antiques you have
no idea how many people are always taking shots at you, whether it be for
envy or stupidity they are always out there and more so drivng a old one
than a LBC, trust me I know only too well.  "FT"