RE: VTR 2005

To: "'fred thomas'" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>, <TR250Driver@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: VTR 2005
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 09:56:21 -0700
Maybe so Fred, but you are speaking from your personal feelings and
cannot speak for what others were influenced by.  Owning a Spit
yourself, it is easy to see how that may not apply to you.  It just
seems like such a coincidence that the only time a Spit got BOS was
immediately following the blowup.

Not taking anything away from this year's award and the car's owner, but
this is not giving proper respect to other Spits that in the past were
indeed shunned.  One in particular is that gorgeous Wedgwood blue Spit
previously owned by Bill McDevitt.

Regardless of how it came to pass, It is good to see that the Spits are
finally getting some respect.  Only time will tell if it is an anomaly
or it continues.

Joe