RE: VTR 2005

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR 2005
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:32:27 -0700
Dave,

I don't care what happens.  I could care how many points a group of
"Judges" declare my car to represent.  What is important to me is that I
like the way it looks and performs and if other participants also think
so, then great.  But I don't care to have a group of people whose may or
may not be qualified to deliver an opinion about my car give me one.
After it is said and done, what difference will it make?  On one end of
the scale they could say it was best and give me an award that I will
just have to dust.  On the other hand they will say that the following
things are defective and it will just piss me off and I won't change
them anyway.

So I will put both my cars into the participants' choice show and let
people draw their own conclusions.  If they like them, great.  If not
that won't upset me because there are many cars I don't personally like
but they do and that is what counts.

In short, to each his own!

Cheers,

Joe