Re: Something you don't see everyday

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Something you don't see everyday
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 09:20:27 -0700
> A lot of people have tried to copy the General Lee, even Kenney Wayne Shepard
> had one built

Speaking about strange cars you don't see every day ...

On July 4th I was driving the TR3A in Down town Carmel and found myself
face to face with one of the movie batmobiles driving the other way.  I
was too busy staring at the car to notice if the person driving was in
costume.  People tend to bring out their special cars over summer
holidays but this is the first time I've been wing to wing with
something that unique out of a movie.  The interesting cars usually wait
for the week of the Monterey historics & pebble beach concourse.

TeriAnn