Re: Something you don't see everyday

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Something you don't see everyday
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:04:01 -0500
 "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@razzolink.com> wrote:
> On July 4th I was driving the TR3A in Down town Carmel and found myself
> face to face with one of the movie batmobiles driving the other way.

There was a guy here in Dallas that used to drive one of the original TV
series batmobiles up and down Greenville ave. Also, on Ebay once, there were
some people auctioning off a real version of Speed Racer's Mach 5 complete
with pop out saws, jacks, radio controlled "bird" swiveling headlights and
all that other stuff. It had a 500 horse crate motor in it, and looked
great. The catch was, that if you were the winning bidder, you had to allow
it to go on tour around the country for the benefit of some childrens
research of some kind. I thought it would be pretty cool to drive the Mach 5
around but it wasn't street legal.

Jack W.