Re: Something you don't see everyday

To: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Something you don't see everyday
From: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:47:19 -0500
Raymond,

I was in the office on Saturday morning (which is located next to the
Flying J truck stop on exit 84 in Russellville).  One of the guys on
the other side of the building (facing Flying J) came over and told me
there was a "TR4 like mine" over at the Flying J.  It was actually the
car carrier you saw with a TR6 and the General Lee replica.

It doesn't sound like he made much progress between Friday and Saturday. :)

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas