Re: Our Triumphs

To: jrherrera90@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Our Triumphs
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:31:27 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/2005 9:18:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jrherrera90@hotmail.com writes:

Many  persons grow insensibly attached to that which gives them a great deal
of  trouble, as a mother often loves her sick and ever-ailing child better
than her more healthy offspring.

What say  you?

All of my cars NEED me

My wife tells people that we are not really "empty-nesters" - we don't have
kids at home, but we have cars that behave like errant toddlers and require
constant attention

It must be exceedingly dull to own expensive modern German cars that are
totally reliable - those cars must have no "personality"

Cheers
Jack Mc