Re: Now Lucas vs BUSS fuses

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Now Lucas vs BUSS fuses
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:30:42 -0500
> In my (very limited) experience, it's better to describe electricity as
> "magic" and let the students tell you why it's not magic.
>
> Randall

Dave Barry once wrote a very funny column on electricity, in which he
implied that we don't buy electricity, we just rent electrons, because they
all flow back to the power company eventually.  He maintained that no new
electricity had actually been generated since some time in 1937, or
thereabouts.  See http://www.totse.com/en/ego/no_laughing_matter/daveb.html
for the article.

Michael Marr
1960 TR3A