Re: [TR] ebay buyer protection

To: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] ebay buyer protection
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:58:57 -0400
On Monday 24 July 2006 07:26 pm, Alan Salvatore wrote:
>  Ebay finally responded.
>
> Twas a very nice car in pictures, too bad tis not real.
>
> The old  saying "If it sounds to good to be true, It probably is."
> Was very true in this case.
>
> On to the next car.
> Money safe in pocket.
>
> Al

Al,

I am curious. What did EBay do about the seller? Seems like they should try
some legal action. If this happens too much, say good bye to Ebay. They cant
afford for buyers to loose 12K. They might be opening themselves up for a
lawsuit! I have never sold on ebay. Do they require a seller to have any
bonding or something to cover disputes?

I purchaced 1 car off ebay. I flew to the seller and paid cash after loading
up the car in the Uhaul trailer! To this day, never have been scammed by
Ebay.

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org