RE: [TR] Baffling clutch issues

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Baffling clutch issues
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:27:01 -0400
The grinding noise is only present when you attempt to engage a gear.  With
the car idling in neutral, there is no noise.  There appears to be plenty of
travel, but the pressure plate sounds as if it's not disengaging to allow
selection of any gear.

Thanks,

R. Ashford Little II

'70 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>  TR6, 73.5 911