Re: [TR] TR4 Turn Signal Lever

To: jholekamp@sbcglobal.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Turn Signal Lever
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:04:27 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: jholekamp@sbcglobal.net

   The turn signal switch lever on my '64 TR4 (owned by me since '67)
is on the
right side of the column - the O/D switch lever is on the left side.
The TR4 is
left hand drive, bought in W. Germany. This has always been the layout
on this
car.

==AM==
Interesting! But it begs the question (at least in my detail-obsessed
mind): is this particular car one that was built originally for the
German market? Some such TR4s and TR4As had some interesting
specifications unique to that market at the time (e.g., steering column
locks, different license plate lamps, etc.).

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

===     http://www.vtr.org