Re: [TR] TR4 Turn Signal Lever

To: zoboherald@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Turn Signal Lever
From: "Chris Simonsen" <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:10:50 -0500
My 63  is also a German market car.

Locking steering wheel column with ignition switch under the dash,
cigarette lighter where the ignition switch goes, and the very convienent OD
switch on the left side of the column.

I love the position of the OD on the left and thought all TR4's with OD were
set up this way.

Chris

63 TR4
54 TR2 (up on the lift hiding my wifes christmas presents...)