Re: [TR] Sandblast cabinet opinions

To: "Bruce Cairns, D.D.S." <cairnsbk@sbcglobal.net>, List Triumph
Subject: Re: [TR] Sandblast cabinet opinions
From: Mark Macy <pmmacy@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:20:35 -0800 (PST)
Sorry guys.  I thought that Corey had listed the top load from TP as one of the
cabinets he was considering.  TP Tools and Equipment, Canfield OH.
www.tptools.com.  These are the guys who send a big catalog out with Hemmings a
couple times a year.  NFI.
  Mark Macy
  New Carlisle, OH
  www.macysgarage.com

"Bruce Cairns, D.D.S." <cairnsbk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Mark (and others who've mentioned it),
I know HF refers to Harbor Frieght Tools, VB is Victoria British etc, but
what or who is TP? I Googled "sandblast cabinets" but turned up no links to
a source that had the initials "TP." I feel like the only guy in the room
who doesn't get the joke. Thanks for the clarification.
Bruce Cairns
'74 TR6