Re: [TR] Sandblast cabinet opinions

To: "sherman" <cm.sherman@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Sandblast cabinet opinions
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:08:18 -0500
If you're into building your own TP has a kit with instructions and all of
the necessary hardware to make one from a few sheets of plywood and some 2 x
4's. That's what I have and I am pleased with it's performance. You can
adjust the width some if you are going to do long pieces. Just a thought.
JVV