Re: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car

To: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 12:23:32 -0800
Well  my pick would be the Mazda Miata  MX5 ... after all this  is
the car that was copied (more  or less) from the  original LBC
concept.  My daughter has a 1994 , and it is a true pleasure to
drive, the  shifting  is  true  "snick,  snick",  the handling is
superb, in my opinion it  would out autocross any Triumph, and  you
can put up  the top (that fits) with one hand.
        The  after market options are legion,  up to and including
supercharging,  and  one  more  thing  ... "its  purty"...  8-)
--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh