Re: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car

To: pethier@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Thinking of Getting a Modern Car
From: jar@aldermanroad.net
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 00:55:42 -0500
Interesting comment.  Of which BLC concept is the Miata a copy?  Many of
the Japanese cars are copies of British cars.  If you look at the
original Datsen 240,Z  there were a lot of elements from the Jaguars of
the tme.  Many  aspects of the manual look like they could have been
lifted from a British repair manual.