RE: [TR] Green brake pads.

To: "Rarebits" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] Green brake pads.
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:02:10 -0800
I have used them on my TR2 and there is minimal change  on the street BUT
coming down from a 8000 foot mountain, they are invaluable. No fade and I
was keeping up with the Iso Grifo ( though he did motor away on the
straights) . I haven't noticed any dust but I have disc wheels , Mike
TR2inLA

[mailto:owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net]

===     http://www.vtr.org