Re: [TR] Green brake pads.

To: "Ted Schumacher" <tedtsimx@bright.net>, "tom white"
Subject: Re: [TR] Green brake pads.
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:57:30 -0800
I have used Teds brakes --and they were great on the mountain drives --and
no excessive noise--they do have rivets ( never ask Ted to leave out the
rivets -that was my bad) . They were my introduction to fast mountain
driving-wow. I got a bunch of EBCs on sale and now use them. I really don't
notice much difference. But for hard driving , you really need either of
these. I used the normal pads around town for years with no problems till
the motor tours stared running in the mountains and I found the ole TR
could keep up with the bigger cars. NFI Mike TR2inLA ( and Ted has real
fast turn-around on the pads)

===     http://www.vtr.org