Re: [TR] Green brake pads.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Green brake pads.
From: acey2525@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:29:12 -0500
I love the green stuff...my TR3 really grabs with the green pads, the dust is
minimal and wipes right off.  I think it's that I have the utmost confidence
that they will stop without fade when I need them the most.  Not the case with
my Jag and the red stuff, ceramic, they stop but it feels like sandpaper and a
lot more dust.
AOL Mail and more.

===     http://www.vtr.org