Re: [TR] Green brake pads.

To: tom white <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Green brake pads.
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:24:59 -0500
  With all this talk of Green, we sell kevlar pads and shoes.  Not
Greenstuff but good stuff. Drum and rotor friendly, great cold stop (no
warm up needed) characteristics, minimal dust adn they work. We have
sold and used these for 20 years.  $50 per set, pads or shoes. We will
need cores returned.  Commercially yours, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net

===     http://www.vtr.org