Re: [TR] TR3 carpets mats

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 carpets mats
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:36:19 -0700
TR250Driver@aol.com wrote:

> Coming in here late I suppose but the original rubber floor mats for
> TR3's and TR4's are very different. Reproduction TR3 mats are
> available from TRF.  TR4 mats are not available anywhere to the best
> of my knowledge.

I was refering the widely available AMCO-style floormats that are
offered as fitting TR3, TR4... possibly even TR250 & 6.  Like many
one-size-fits all products, it fits some better than others.  I suspect
they were originally for the TR3 (note the postion of the handbrake hole).

The original mats were of course of a quite different design covering as
they did the entire footwell in lieu of carpet.

Geo

===     http://www.vtr.org