[TR] TR3 carpets mats

Subject: [TR] TR3 carpets mats
From: John Wise <>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:15:03 -0700
When I look at the big 3  catalogs they all sell the same rubber mats
for both TR3 & TR4, but not the carpet ones.  Living in Phoenix, and
the least bit worried about water on the car floor, I have often
thought about buying a set of the carpet mats that the big three all
sell for TR-4s but NOT TR3s.

But given that I am sure they would market them for both cars if they
could get away with it, I am just curious why the rubber ones work in
both cars, but not the carpet ones?  Any experience out there?

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ

1960 Triumph TR3A
Commission No: TS80422L