[TR] TR3 carpets mats

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 carpets mats
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:58:14 -0800
> >Coming in here late I suppose but the original rubber floor mats for
>> TR3's and TR4's are very different. Reproduction TR3 mats are
>> available from TRF.  TR4 mats are not available anywhere to the best
>> of my knowledge.

>I was refering the widely available AMCO-style floormats that are
offered as fitting TR3, TR4... possibly even TR250 & 6.  Like many
one-size-fits all >products, it fits some better than others.  I suspect
they were originally for the TR3 (note the postion of the handbrake
hole).

Since this topic has varied a little, let me add a little information.

Carpets: Amco made specific red and black carpet for each model, TR3,
TR4, TR4A, TR6.
Rubber mats: They made one set for TR2-TR6.  These mats are reproduced
by Moss on the original tooling from Amco (they even say Amco, still).
I had some in my TR6 for a while, fit reasonable well.

Peter Arakelian
Purchasing Agent
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(805) 679-7214