Re: [TR] Re: TRA Judging was Carpet Mats

To: portermd@zianet.com, Acekraut11@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: TRA Judging was Carpet Mats
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:48:11 EST
In a message dated 1/16/2007 11:03:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
portermd@zianet.com writes:

This  list isn't supported by VTR, as far as I know,

oh yeah? then why is this at the bottom of your email:

===  This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph  Register
===     _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org)

You display an equal degree of ignorance with the rest of your post.  You
haven't the foggiest idea what VTR is all about, and you don't even remotely
know anything about the people you criticize.

I hope nobody takes your bitter ramblings seriously - you clearly  don't know
what you're talking about.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org