Re: [TR] Re: TRA Judging was Carpet Mats

To: TR250Driver@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: TRA Judging was Carpet Mats
From: Michael Porter <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:10:22 -0700
TR250Driver@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 1/16/2007 8:25:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ZoboHerald
>writes:
>
>I  remember seeing at least one or two such cars new on the lot at dealers in
>the  Albany, NY, area, so.... :-)
>
>--Andy  Mace
>

>Andy,
>Curious, do you recall if those white TR6 Tops had the signature US  Spec
>Silver Reflective Stripe or were they the European Version W/O the  Stripe?
>Darrell

Thus illustrating the truly Puritan American anal-retentive nature of
the British car concours obsession.... :)

Jonmac was _trying_ to tell you something... but, I fear the message was
ignored, or, perhaps, lost in translation.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....

===     http://www.vtr.org