Re: [TR] Re: TRA Judging was Carpet Mats

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: TRA Judging was Carpet Mats
From: Michael Porter <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:40:06 -0700
Mark J. Bradakis wrote:

> Michael Porter wrote:
>
>> This list isn't supported by VTR, as far as I know,  so I don't think it
>> can be associated with VTR, except by general interest in the marque.
>

> Hee hee.  What do the various lines at the bottom of this message say?

Mark informs me that the list is partially supported by VTR, so I stand
corrected.

To what extent, I do not know.

Does it change what I think about the state of the VTR lately? No.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....

===     http://www.vtr.org