Re: [TR] Re: TRA Judging was Carpet Mats

To: portermd@zianet.com, TR250Driver@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: TRA Judging was Carpet Mats
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:08:47 -0500
  Michael and List:

 I think that most people would put many of us into the anal-retentive category
for owning these cars. Clearly our choice of what to drive differs from most
people on the road today. I believe each person brings a different perspective
to this "hobby". To me the nice thing about this list is that I can hear so
many different perspectives. I listen often to what is "correct" for our cars
with great interest, though I often choose a different course for my own car. I
really enjoy it when Jonmac takes the time to relate the view from someone who
was there, especially since that view is unavailable to most of us. Maybe all
of us should be more understanding of whatever part of LBC ownership drives
each of us. If all of us shared the same goals and perspective this list would
truly be boring. I like the diversity this list offers. I also suspect that
anal-retentiveness is not limited by geographical boundaries.

 Cheers,

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
 http://www.triumphowners.com/108
 Topsham, Maine

 Thus illustrating the truly Puritan American anal-retentive nature of the
British car concours obsession.... :)

 Jonmac was _trying_ to tell you something... but, I fear the message was
ignored, or, perhaps, lost in translation.

 Cheers.

 -- Michael D. Porter
 Roswell, NM

AOL Mail and more.