Re: [TR] Non-TR Building a Garage - do's and don'ts advice

To: "Chris Simonsen" <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>, "Triumph list"
Subject: Re: [TR] Non-TR Building a Garage - do's and don'ts advice
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:07:11 -0800
Chris, Perhaps a bathroom isn't necessary, but a sink would be nice, a large
laundry sink for washing your hands before going back in the house if
nothing else. And if you are going to put in the plumbing, a toilet is not
that much more.

I don't know where you live, but especially if it is in California, you
might want to find out the impact on your porperty taxes before you start,
it's better than being surprised after the fact.
Bob