RE: [TR] Opinions on air compressor

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] Opinions on air compressor
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 13:54:12 -0700
> This is the compressor I got last month to replace a 6 hp
> Sears one.  The
> difference is unbelievable. It's fun now to bead blast and I
> should be set for life...

FWIW, I was just looking at a unit at Horrible Freight with similar
specifications and a lot cheaper :
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=90836

Other than the lack of a name brand, it seemed like a decent unit ... almost
bought one myself.

The IR unit is probably worth the extra money; but I just don't need
something rugged enough to run 40 hours/week for 50 years.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org