Re: [TR] TR4A Windshield

To: "William McLeod" <wbmcleod@cox.net>, "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A Windshield
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 20:23:25 -0400
I agree, I had my 1966 TR4A done a few years ago by a windshield company in
about 20 minutes. Good time to replace the rubber seal too and you most
likely will need to do so. Of course I caught a stone within a month. The
original glass which was in the car since I bought it in 1969 didn't have a
chip in it but was sand blasted by years of driving. Driving into the sun
was awful. Now the chip is of course right in my line of sight.
JVV