Re: [TR] TR4A Windshield

To: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>, TR List
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A Windshield
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:43:37 -0600
Geo & Kathleen Hahn wrote:
> Something I did not know about until I moved to Arizona is that my
> insurance carrier (Snake Farm) offers an optional "Full Glass
> Coverage".  Even though I carry high deductibles on collision &
> comprehensive this coverage gives me zero-deductible on all 'glass'.
> This would be windscreens, side windows, headlamps, even the plastic
> windows in the side curtains.
>
> Geo (who's had 6 windscreen replacements in the past 10 years).
George,
Snake Farm glass coverage covers headlamps and side screen plastic?
I'll have to beat my agent at Farmers to get mine updated under threat
of changing carriers as my glass coverage excludes headlamps and plastic
lenses, plus I pay $100 flat for any replacements

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)

===     http://www.vtr.org