Re: [TR] oil line failure

To: yellowtr@adelphia.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] oil line failure
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:41:53 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/2007 7:44:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
yellowtr@adelphia.net writes:

> Has anyone ever heard of a failure in the flex oil line that connects the
> oil
> pressure gauge?

Oh Yeah,
At a VTR Concours in KY a judge hit me pretty good for oil all over the
chassis.  Cost me 1st place in the Early TR6 Class.  Upon investigation I found
leak from a hole in the plastic pipe near the connection on the side of the
block. It gave the chassis a good bath.  I should have used the tactic that it
happened on the TSD rally and therefore you should not deduct but no chance
because he was the one that found it.  Instead I was left with: Hey thanks Man!
Cheers,
Darrell

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.