Re: [TR] Dumb tire and tube question

To: Jeremiah Curry <jeremiah@curryclan.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Dumb tire and tube question
From: Mark Steph <tr6@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:03:30 -0600
Ok, caveat up front.  This is an answer from a TR6 guy.  It may not
apply.  That said, try Coker tire.  They stock stuff for tons of old
cars.  When my redlines were on back order from TRF (and I needed them
NOW to move the car 100 miles) I called Coker.  The guy on the phone
said "Oh yeah, TRF gets theirs from us."  Anyway, they were cheaper and
shipped the tires the same day.

http://www.cokertire.com/

--

http://SporkInTheEye.blogspot.com