Re: [TR] Dumb tire and tube question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Dumb tire and tube question
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:22:52 -0800
> Try =Coker Tire=, they carry nothing but classic tires, reasonable on
> price.

Oddly enough, that's what Vance suggested as well <G>

But Coker wants $105/ea for the Vredestein Sprints (which are the cheapest
165-15 they sell), plus shipping of course.  Not exactly what I would call
"reasonable", for tires I can source locally for $59/each.

Classic VW "Bugs" aren't all that common around here any more, even though
they continued making them in Mexico until 2003.  And most of the ones I see
still running around have fitted wider wheels and tires.  The "new" VW
Beetles don't use the same size.

Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net