Re: [TR] Vibration at Speed

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Vibration at Speed
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 22:21:03 -0500

--001a113fe64a11ec530523ae80f6

I have a friendly local tire shop that let me spend the afternoon sorting
all the rims I could get my hands on (12 to 16 of them). At the end of the
day, I had 2 mostly true rims and 2 that were out more than a bit. Mostly
true went on the front and the best of the rest are on the back.

It's a pretty smooth ride now.

--001a113fe64a11ec530523ae80f6

rnoon sorting all the rims I could get my hands on (12 to 16 of them). At t=
he end of the day, I had 2 mostly true rims and 2 that were out more than a=
 bit. Mostly true went on the front and the best of the rest are on the bac=
k.</p>

--001a113fe64a11ec530523ae80f6--

--===============7293361454335231859==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **