Re: [TR] TR3 gearbox oil leak

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 gearbox oil leak
From: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 16:05:47 -0700
yes..second series 5spds.. TR7 & 8's in particular  They switched to ATF
if I recall.. it's been a while:-)

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive