Re: [TR] TR3 gearbox oil leak

To: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 gearbox oil leak
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 18:42:34 -0600
P.S. to the comments I just made, I haven't had any experience with
synthetics, most everything I have read they leak more (and I know they cost
more) so I and my leaky cars have shied away, but by all reports from the
world of Triumphs, Healeys, and even old BMWs,  it can make for smoother
shifting.

Greg Lemon