[Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help

Subject: [Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help
From: toodamnfunky at comcast.net (Jim Gray)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 05:44:38 -0600
Duncan,

I think that?s where I?m going next, the freeze plug is just about in line
with

the bottom of the dash or close. The good thing is it blew the old plug
completely out.

I just need to knock a new one in.

I?m pretty sure I can go under the dash and through with a piece of ? or
even ?? round

bar about 2? long which I can scrounge at work.

I?ll have to remove some stuff but still better than pulling the head.

jim