[Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help

Subject: [Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help
From: mnewman at embarqmail.com (William T newman)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 10:47:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jim Gray via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>
To: 'Duncan Charlton' <duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com>, 'fot' <fot at
Sent: Tue, 01 May 2018 07:44:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cylinder head freeze plug help

a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
        {mso-style-name:msonormal;
        mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
        margin-right:0in;
        mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
        margin-left:0in;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.apple-converted-space
        {mso-style-name:apple-converted-space;}
span.EmailStyle19
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
-->Duncan,I think that?s where I?m going next, the freeze plug is just about in
line withthe bottom of the dash or close. The good thing is it blew the old
plug completely out.I just need to knock a new one in.I?m pretty sure I can go
under the dash and through with a piece of ? or even ?? roundbar about 2? long
which I can scrounge at work.I?ll have to remove some stuff but still better
than pulling the head.jim From: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54 at
gmail.com>